Due to the nature of our business, stoveking.com needs to maintain a strict return policy. A return will only be accepted up to the duration and parameters of the manufacturer's warranty for exchange or repair if a product is found to have a manufacturing defect. The end user needs to acquire a Return Authorization from the customer service department at stoveking.com.
The defective product then needs to be shipped in its original packaging to the location provided by the customer service department at stoveking.com.
No return shipments will be accepted by stoveking.com, or by the manufacturer of the defective product, without the original packaging and Return Authorization.
· Customer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
· All returns are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
· Items must be returned unused and in their original packaging as shipped. Any items returned in packaging other than the original packaging will be refused.
· Returns must be must be requested within thirty (30) days of receipt of shipment.
· Please do not write on the box itself or you will be subject to a 10% re-box fee.
· Custom or special order items are non-returnable and cannot be canceled once ordered.
· Refunds will be issued within 7 to 10 days after we receive your return.
In some cases the sales department at stoveking.com may arrange an exchange with the manufacturer for an alternative product.
Once it is received in satisfactory condition by the manufacturer, the original product will be refunded, minus a restocking fee up to 25%, and the end user will be billed for the replacement product.
The original product must be returned in "As New" condition, in the original packaging and with a Return Authorization provided by the customer service department at stoveking.com.
All returned products must be in original condition and packaging otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
We are not able to take returns of products that have been assembled or modified in any way.
Certain products cannot be returned because neither we nor our suppliers can take them back, like special custom orders for example.
Please call us if you have any questions about if a product can be returned.
Any returned item that does not meet all three conditions will be considered the property of the end user; and will be shipped back to the end user at the end user's expense.
Additionally, stoveking.com reserves the right to charge an additional 7% fee on all canceled orders, if the order has already been processed.
Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled.
If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our company return policy.